The Conductor will be hosting Global Entrepreneurship in Conway next week, November 12-16 in 2018.
Global Entrepreneurship Week is a celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare. During one week each November, GEW inspires people everywhere through local, national and global activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators. Conductor
Global Entrepreneurship Week in Conway will include eleven events over the five day period. Events include High School Startup Day, Yout Maker Training, workshops, Game Changers, and the IdeaFame Live! Pitch contest.
GEW 2018 Events
Nov 12, 2018
- High School Startup Day 2018
- Youth Maker Training
- Scaling Your Small Business or Startup
Nov 13, 2018
- How to Create a Successful Facebook Ad
- IdeaFame Live!
- Startup Grind with Brad Lacy
Nov 14, 2018
- Government Contracting Workshop
- Game Changers: Startup Stories by Las Delicias
- Repair/Recycle Day at UCA’s Makerspace
Nov 15, 2018
- Intellectual Property and Law Workshop
- Creating an Inclusive Company
Nov 16, 2018
- Financing Your Small Business or Startup
A complete list of events and how you can be involved in Global Entrepreneurship Week can be found at the Conductor’s website.
According to a post on Facebook, Kim Lane is looking forward to the week:
I’m SO excited to share the Conductor’s lineup for Global Entrepreneurship Week USA 2018! We’re hosting 12+ events, all in Conway, all 100% free (plus tons of food from Tacos 4 Life, Cross Creek Sandwich Shop, PattiCakes Bakery and more!)
This is the third year for the Global Entrepreneurship Week Central Arkansas chapter. Kim Lane, COO of the Conductor and Director of Global Entrepreneurship Week Central Arkansas, founded the chapter in 2016.