I decided to do something a little different this month. We are publishing a round up jobs. This month there are two. Perhaps next month there will be more.
These posts come straight from the companies themselves. All contact for application should go through them. Each post (2) has included a way to apply.
Best of luck!
Due to incredible growth from our loyal customers, Premier Windows is needing to hire a window installer.
We will provide all the training you need. You commit to us; we commit to you.
- Honest .
- Hard Working.
- Valid and current driver’s license ?
- Your own truck and trailer preferred.
We have all the work you can handle. The amount of money you earn is up to you!
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
NO Phone calls.
Community Coordinator, Conductor
Summary: The Community Coordinator will manage the coworking community and space at the Arnold Innovation Center (AIC), provide direct administrative support to the Executive Director and Managing Director, and oversee general Conductor office operations. The role will help to facilitate and maintain a vibrant coworking environment and culture while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication to further the Conductor’s mission of empowering entrepreneurs, innovators, and makers.
APPLY HERE -> https://www.arconductor.org/community-coordinator
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure the office is operating smoothly
- Manage schedules and provide direct support for the Executive Director and Managing Director
- Greet visitors to the AIC and conduct discussions and onsite tours with prospective AIC community members about membership benefits
- Coordinate new member onboarding
- Manage the AIC coworking management software including billing, room scheduling, and other functions
- Maintain the office condition and arrange for necessary repairs, maintenance, and cleaning
- Assist in preparing & hosting Conductor and AIC events
- Assist with reporting, invoicing, and budget management
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things and master new skills
Experience as an Office Manager and/or Executive Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Employer-sponsored health and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Awesome team
The Conductor is an AA/EOE employer committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
I want to make this job roundup a regular each month. If you are a company needing to add your job listing, send me a message or contact me through the website. In the future, there will be a form you can fill out.
Todd is a copywriter, content strategist, digital marketer and the Publisher for Conway Scene. He enjoys coffee from the local coffee shops, learning the stories of new friends, pro wrestling, and dirt track racing.