Tuesday Meet Ups at The Studio- Entrepreneurial Operating System
June 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm CDTFree
With Drew Spurgers
Are you running your business or is your business running you? At this Tuesday Meet Ups you’ll learn proven & practical tools to grow.
Is this you? Many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders work longer hours and get less return on their investments of time and money.
Maybe you grapple with some of these challenges:
- Lack of control over time, markets or your company.
- People who don’t listen, understand or follow through.
- Profit that’s inconsistent and/or there’s not enough.
- Growth is happening, but you can’t break through to the next level.
- Quick fixes that come-and-go, bringing little change with continued frustrations.
Don’t let your business run you! Get a grip on your business.
Drew will deliver a powerful, inspirational presentation that will introduce you to the Six Key Components™ of a successful business. Drew’s interactive style and experience-based real-world insight makes this an eye-opening event for growth-oriented business leaders.
At the conclusion of this complimentary workshop, you will walk away with a set of simple, practical tools that you and your leadership team will use immediately to focus on priorities, get clear on issues and gain traction together, as a healthier leadership team.
- Cost: Free. Registration required
- It’s BYOL – Bring Your Own Lunch
- 11a -1p in Nabholz Workshop
1100 Oak Street, Conway, 72032